Bonefish & Tarpon Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonefish & Tarpon Unlimited

An online community meeting place for members of Bonefish and Tarpon Unlimited

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GUIDE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT SHARE OUR PASSION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JD

JD

GUIDE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT SHARE OUR PASSION Empty
PostSubject: GUIDE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT SHARE OUR PASSION   GUIDE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT SHARE OUR PASSION EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 2:17 pm

How about suggesting your choice in a Guide for a specfic area that you have fished. I found out about this group through my Guide in Marathon Florida. If they promote our agenda maybe we can reciprocate.
Back to top Go down
Mick Kolassa

Mick Kolassa

PostSubject: Guides   GUIDE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT SHARE OUR PASSION EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 3:00 pm

We are currently in the process of putting together a BTU Certified Guide program, to help with JD's question. We will have a page on the BTU website to acknowledge them. Several of BTU's founders are guides, and they are listed on the tarbone.org website: (http://www.tarbone.org/charter_members.cfm)

In the meantime, don't be afraid to give your guide credit - who was it that told you about BTU?

Last edited by Mick Kolassa on Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT SHARE OUR PASSION   GUIDE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT SHARE OUR PASSION EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 4:26 pm

Thank's Mick;
It sounds as if you folks are on top of things!
I heard of your group through Jack and John Callion out of Marathon Florida
(305-743-7552) they have guided me for 10 trips as of this year.
Back to top Go down
native conch

PostSubject: Marathon Guide   GUIDE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT SHARE OUR PASSION EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:03 pm

I'm a local flyfisher in Marathon and have fished several times with one of the best guides here....
Scott Collins 305-304-5965(C) 305-743-5099 (H). Check him out, he's been pretty hot in his last few tournaments!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT SHARE OUR PASSION   GUIDE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT SHARE OUR PASSION Empty

Back to top Go down

GUIDE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT SHARE OUR PASSION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bonefish & Tarpon Unlimited :: Chat :: Members' Corner-
Jump to: